Nothing happens until ACTION is taken. One of my favorite quotes written in the early 1800’s:
“Whatever you can do or believe you can do, begin it.
Action has magic, grace and power in it.”
John Wolfgang Van Goethe
- Review your list of goals
- Prioritize goals by what is the most important to you
- Then prioritize the plan of action for that goal
- Start with priority action #1 and stay with it until you finish and then go to #2, unless
#1 will take a longer period of time. In that case, you will decide when #1 will be finished and how long you will work on it today. When you finish today, decide when you will work on it again. Schedule it and repeat until #1 is finished.
- Continue until you complete Goal #1, then go to Goal #2. You can work on more than one goal a day, as long as you work on #1 first for the amount of time you committed to that goal, then go to Goal #2.
- Remember to celebrate your successes daily.
Wishing you all the best and talk with you later this month.